If you or a spouse is a veteran of the armed forces, then a VA Loan may help you finance the home of your dreams. Working in conjunction with the Department of Veteran’s Affairs, Pinnacle Lending Services and our qualified lending associates focus on providing the optimum mortgage program for your needs. By focusing on quick responses to inquiries and a personal relationship with clients, Pinnacle Lending Services’s lenders set themselves apart from the large national mortgage brokers. With decades of experience and accreditation, Pinnacle’s lending team understands how to navigate the checkpoints and paperwork associated with government lending programs.
With more than 25.5 million veterans and service personnel eligible for VA financing, this loan is attractive and has many advantages.
Benefits of the VA Home Loan
- No down payment required
- No private mortgage insurance required
- Allows for a higher debt to income ratio
- No prepayment penalty
- Flexibility with bankruptcy and foreclosure
Am I Eligible?
- Current servicemen need to have served for 90 consecutive days
- National Guard/Reserve members that served since the Gulf War need only 90 days consecutive
- Widowed spouses if they have not remarried and their spouse was a veteran who died during service, from service related disability or are missing in action.